Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glam Fairy

I came across a post on HOTT MAWMA about the show:
JERSEYLICIOUS
My husband found the entire show for me online, and I've spent the past few days totally obsessed with "Joy"-sey...aka Jersey!
One of the episodes featured a hair & makeup competition among the cast, and I totally loved this hair-do by the Glam Fairies.
Isn't it just so elegant. I like updo's that are loose, have volume...and not pulled tightly back like a typical prom-do. Crispy curls, yuck!
If you haven't watched this show, you're definitely missing out on Jersey Style. The blond on the right is the "Glam Fairy" and supposedly the Queen of Wedding Makeup, especially the smokey eye. Alexa is pretty cocky & a witch, but her work is flawless. I got curious & wanted to check out her GLAM FAIRY WEBSITE, lol her company actually breaks down the question of What the F is a Glam Fairy?
 Thanks Nea, I'm a Jerseylicious Addict :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha your so funny! I remember watching the episode when they first created Glam Fairy and I thought, wtf?! what the hell is a glam fairy? But anyway, did you watch the hair runway show thing for Jersey fashion week?! I still thought the Gatsy had ugly faux hawks and they still won lol

    ReplyDelete