Saturday, September 3, 2011

busy bee tutu

Can I just (excitingly) point out that Halloween is just around the corner.
 Like right there behind September 30th is October!
Ok, I know, I know, its ONLY the 3rd day of this month....but I'm just so happy:
1) Cause the Holidays are a startin'
2) I have a baby to dress up, decorate & hang a stocking for
3) Duh, baby's first EVERYTHING...beginning with:

Her FIRST Halloween Costume:
(New Sneak-Peek Project)
I'm beginning with a DIY tulle baby tutu
Can you GUESS what Mahie will be trick-or-treating as???

I will be busy with school-work-mommying- & costuming ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is so cute!!!! Annndddd I just subscribed to birch box :) I figured $10 a month is so not even a big deal seeing as I spend usually $10 at McDonalds

    ReplyDelete