Sunday, February 26, 2012

Still Alive!

I've neglected my ONCE TOTALLY OBSESSED personal blog. It'll make a reappearance soon. Ok? To all my 11 fans, haha, and random passerby's.....I guess the only thing that's been on my mind lately is work, graduation in April, and out with the move to my Parent's temporarily and then off to the Land Down Under! James first, then me & Mahie. It's like one in the morning and my neighbors are belching karaoke! errrr! House is messy, but I'm just flipping the light off on it all. Good night, Sleep Tight....I'll soon be sewing a dress for my baby girl, hopefully the final project LOOKS like a dress!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I went to Sephora the other day and totally thought of you and Lanea. Too bad there weren't any new make-up books to drool over...but the Kat Von D items were tempting. Can't wait to see what you recommend next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE! I might come and visit you guys in ur office tomorrow. are ur neighbors filipino? lol lol

    ReplyDelete