Saturday, July 9, 2011

1st "Big Eyes, Little Wallet" Post

The title of this post explains it all
"BIG eyes, LITTLE wallet"

Things I'm WANTING (if only!) at the moment, however my funds need/have gone to other more important things (diapers, wipes, etc...) So I guess these little *Wishful posts make me feel one step closer to my purchase dreams, haha, so here's the first:

Sigma's NEW makeup Palette's
Currently drooling over the Bare (middle) and Flare (right) collections
-even though I have so many nudes & purple shadows!

3 comments:

  1. OMG so I'm STILL saving up money to get my Sigma brushes, but I went online to look @ the palettes and it reminds me of your urban decay one ( i think it's urban decay?) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it does look like Urban Decay's naked palette...cause even James was like, don't you have that one already? lol, I like that these come with brushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh i want this too! as if i need more makeup...

    p.s. i love your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete