Monday, July 18, 2011

Birchbox

My 1st Birchbox arrived!
What is Birchbox?
Each month you receive 4-5 samples from skincare, to makeup, to even beauty tools. 

"Birchbox is designed to be a smart, streamlined, and fun way to try and buy high-end beauty products. We sort through the clutter to send you only what works and what’s worth the splurge. We created Birchbox because, like you, we love beauty but we don’t want to have to work too hard for it"
*Past samples included:

I know right?! Nars Illuminator!

THIS MONTHS JULY BOX:
1. Nuxe (multi-usage dry oil)
2. Zoya Nail Polish in Pandora (pretty nudes)
3. Redken Shine Flash, 2.1 oz can
4. Purity Made Simple facial cleanser, sample size
5. Kind Almond & Apricot bar

Pro: You recieve goodies every month!
Con: Some samples can suck! lol

3 comments:

  1. I HEARD OF BIRCHBOX!!!!!! Ok that's it I'm gonna try it! I'm so glad you posted this, I heard about it weeks ago and forgot about until now :) The samples look like fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i heard of it too and wanted to try.. still not sure tho.. don't want sucky samples haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, there was like a candy bar in this month's & I was like ugh TOSS! It looks gross cause its got healthy written all over it, nea you can have it!

    ReplyDelete