Wednesday, July 20, 2011

August's Cosmo

Look who's back on Cosmo!

I'm such a "Check-Out Counter" Buyer...meaning anything that catches my eye as I'm waiting to be rung up at the cashier, I'll just toss into my basket...like magazines. ESPECIALLY if there's a hot celebrity beaming back at me!
 Isn't she just GORGEOUS?
I enjoy reading about makeup, fashion, hair and even home decorating tips.
I realized just how many magazines I had stocking up when my sister needed some for a bridal shower game. I think every girl there could've had their own magazine to look at hahaha. It was hard seeing the guests rip them apart for the game, but new issues come out monthly so I got over it. Plus it was funny seeing true magazine addicts like myself READING/LOOKING THROUGH the magazine instead of playing the game.

1 comment: