Thursday, July 7, 2011

First ME Post

I made this blog since my husband is now busy at work & I barely get to see any of my friends...so who else to dish about things I'm drooling over at the mall or fun places I've visited or sweet deals I've scored: Than my own personal blog! So excited because I'm ALWAYS looking at fun/weird/trendy/creative things online, around my house, down the street, around the island or flippin' through a magazine. I just wanted to keep the family blog about FAMILY and everything else here...

Why "MUMmy"? My husband's from NZ  & I always laugh when I hear him pull the "Mum" and not MOM. Well considering that our future may lead us back to living in NZ or Aus, I may need to get used to the babies fillin' our home with Mumma instead of Momma.

5 comments:

  1. Great Content here some tips regarding HP Printer, We support all types of HP printer troubleshooting and service.Just enter the model number of your printer in www.123.hp.com to identify the software and drivers your printer requires.Download and install it in your mac and 'Run' the file

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to activate prime video? Most of the people think about that how to register prime video and what are the step plus factor about the price. So I suggest that prime video is a part of amazon prime and if you have an account of amazon prime that same account you can use for prime video. Visit - primevideo.com/mytv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon is an online business stage that is progressively turning out to be amazingly well known. Amazon has even stretched out its appendages in to giving an assortment of media players and administrations. One of the exceptional and most loved administrations is Amazon Prime on amazon.com/mytv. Amazon Prime is actually a phenomenal video stage which permits you to find the majority of the first recordings on any of your streaming gadgets. There are many shrewd gadgets which you could use to savor Amazon Prime. Some savvy gadgets which support Amazon Prime incorporate Amazon, Fire TV, Roku, Chrome cast, and comparative streaming gadgets. In this way, to take delight from Amazon Prime, whatever you need to do is initiate your Amazon Prime Video on www.amazon.com/mytv.
    amazon.com/mytv
    www.amazon.com/mytv code
    www.amazon.com/code

    ReplyDelete