Friday, July 8, 2011

Latest & Greatest

So here are a few of my past INDULGENCES
(that no one but my poor husband had to listen to)

NARS Limited Edition Blush/Bronzer Trio
Saw it, Loved it, HAD to get it
Only because I've always heard of people (that's makeup obsessed people like moi), RAVE about each of these powders individually. And here I can save a ton of money buying a trio and get all of NARS' famous shades!
*Blush in ORGASM
*Highlighter in ALBATROSS
*Bronzer in LAGUNA
(visit your nearest sephora asap)

NYX Cosmetics

Walgreen's Kaneohe opened up a NYX section! Small but still worth the visit.
I got some pretty shades in pinks & nudes
They smell really pretty & don't leave your lips sticky, blah!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...


Brother Sewing Machine
(I know right, what?)

So I'm zippin' through Walmart with one goal in mind: HUGGIES DIAPERS!
Hello, that didn't happen!
Ran into my good friend Katie, showed her Mahie, played with her chubby nephew, said aloha, walked past some pretty fabric, looked past & saw the clearance rack with this little machine beaming at me! Only $60 bucks, everything else was $90 and above! It even comes with different "faces" to style your machine :) My Mom sews a lot of cute things, I've always played around on it growing up. Now that I've got a lot of time on my hand, I've come across a lot of beginner sewing tutorials & I'm hooked. Can't wait to get sewin...keep ya'll updated!
By the way this was the only "Indulgence" that James was pleased about :)

2 comments:

  1. I have that sewing machine! I highly recommend it! Its great for beginners (which I am) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, ok, at first I just bought it cause it was on sale & hoped I made a good decision. I like reading how you revamp your clothes Leni!

    ReplyDelete