Sunday, July 17, 2011

Get GERM-O-FREAKY!

My house has been hit with its annual case of THE COMMON COLD
So I've stocked up on these anti-bacterial lovelies:
Bath & Body Works
Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps
4 for $15
Hopefully I picked some good scents since my nose is so stuffy I couldn't sniff test lol! I think I cleared a whole corner in the store from sneezing!
Yes, I'm a Germ Freek....but you're probably wondering 'Well how did you get sick?'....that's where my husband comes in & he knows I blame him :) Since having our daughter keeping my hands clean and WHOever touches her is a must must must. My husband and I have obtained very chapped hands from all the washing/sanitizing done over this weekend!

Accessories of a GERM-O-FREAKY Mom:

Kiana (my brother's girlfriend whom I adore) bought Mahie this cute PRETTY iridescent/white studded bear key-chain. Which are a big rave in Japan & now in Vegas. I love it so much because it's just so sparkly, girly, and and and PRETTY!!!! The picture does not do it justice. Anyways I thought to hang:
1) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer
scent: "One Hot Mom"
It's pretty strong, not like old-lady-perfume-strong, but enough where you don't have to spritz yourself with your own perfume.
They made specialty holiday items on Mother's Day

2) Arm & Hammer Diaper Trash Bags by Munchkin
I got mine in lavender & they do smell good, haha. They've saved me in some situations where a trash can wasn't in sight, or I didn't want to dump Mahie's diaper at a friends. You just tie up the diaper in one of these & it erases/prevents all stinky-ness or MESS from happening until you dispose!

-----------------------------------------------------

3) Anti-Bacterial Hand Wipes
I stock up on these from Target's travel section, even the Clorox ones when you wanna wipe down where you change your baby.

4) Disposable Diaper Changing Pads
Some time's when you can "hear" that baby's business will be just TOO MUCH to look forward to, these come in handy because you just toss them right after. Instead of it getting on your personal changing pad & then getting stuck with wiping it down or leaving it dirty in your bag, yuck! They come pretty cheap in large packs at BabiesRUs

5) Travel Size Baby Toiletry Pack
thanks from my baby shower diaper cakes

*Remember Germ-o-Freaky Mommies to keep an extra change of clothes for baby & YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment